CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT BLUE SKY LANDSCAPING
Are you looking for career in landscaping? We may be the perfect fit!
Multiple positions currently available at Blue Sky Landscaping, Keep checking back, as we are frequently looking to add members to our team.
Junior Sales Account Manager
Blue Sky Landscaping LLC is seeking a dynamic person to join our sales team as a Junior Account Manager. This candidate will be given an established customer base that you will foster and maintain while cultivating and aggressively targeting new work to aid in our company’s calculated growth. The goal is to be creative and improve people’s lives by improving their personal outdoor environments.
- Assist Sales Manager(s) with proactively selling and servicing accounts by performing site consultations to assess property for appropriate services (full landscape maintenance packages and/or enhancements, hardscaping installations, creating estimates, proposal generation, and customer relationship management)
- Foster relationships with customers and assist with establishing new leads and growing the company’s customer base.
- An eagerness to learn, share your knowledge with peers and customers, and able to deliver high-quality service at all levels.
- Balance time inside the office and at customer sites.
- Assuring that our customers receive an exceptional experience.
Degree in landscape design or horticulture field is a plus
Full-time, Part-time, Base+Commission
Competitive salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Bonus programs
- Health insurance benefits
- Retirement IRA with employer matching
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Paid sick/personal leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
Qualifications for this position:
- Minimum (1) years in landscaping, horticulture, or related industry
- Minimum (1) year landscape/hardscape sales experience
- Ability to create estimates and proposals including development of construction costs
- Ability to create drawings that accurately reflect customer desires
- Basic computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, email, etc.
- Experience with a computerized landscape drawing program is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required
If you are interested, fill out the form below and hit submit.